housewives and dogs

Every year, around the middle of February, Ridecamp goes off on wild
tangents.
Housewives and dogs seem to be the 2001 spring-fever winners.

Please - let's tighten the list up a little. AERC convention is in a couple
weeks -
if any of you will be attending as vendors, maybe you could tell us a little
about your business, and what you'll have to offer at the convention. If
that
goes over well, maybe I'll ask all of the vendors on Ridecamp to give a
little
background on who they are, what they sell, etc.  (as long as it isn't
housewives
or dogs).

cheers :)

Steph

p.s. Khruschev and I are off to Dubai in 10 days! About time to start making
lists and packing ...