on behalf of men sleigh rally howard flambe

Ladies to finish this up..we must remember NOTHING...NOTHING can compare to
the sorry poor pathetic creatures we can INSTANTLY become when faced with
severe mood changes we have during different points of time of Being a
Woman. Yes Men are not perfect....Neither are women..yeah at times we can be
smarter...but lets face it. Aint a darn thing perfect...except maybe
perhaps.. 68 degree weather..sunny day...and miles of trail ahead with great
footing... and beautiful views that God created for us to enjoy..it never
fails for me to wonder if some of the great trials here on earth are not
heaven....then I can't imagine what the trails in heaven are!!
with that being said...everytime you get upset at a slight imperfection that
your mate has..remember they have to deal with a ton of them as well!
carla (saw some beautiful scenery on my way home near Big South Fork and
this was just off I-40!!)
Ansata (yippeee moms home moms home moms home!!)
Haley (great feed me!)
Rob (home...more bills to pay!)