Sportack @ AERC Convention 2001

April LeGate admin@sportack.com
Sportack, "Everything for the Performance Horse and Rider", will be at the 2001 AERC Convention. We will be offering 10% OFF all orders placed at the convention plus Free Shipping. As we initiated at last year's convention, we will only bring one of every item we carry for customers to see, touch and feel. All orders placed will be immediately faxed to our warehouse and shipped to the customer free of shipping charges. No more heavy bags and over-stuffed suitcases to take home!

We will also be having a HUGE product CLOSE-OUT sale both Friday and Saturday. All close-out items will be 50% OFF (all sales final) and first come first served. CLOSE-OUT items include rolling bale bags, JMS Merino seat covers, Sportpacks in various colors, riding tights in various colors, Weatherbeeta horse blankets (at below cost), and much more. These are all great products; however, we are no longer offering them in the new catalog. They won't last long!

Sportack does not want to take any merchandise back home with us! So, for the last 2 hours on Saturday, March 3rd, ALL regular merchandise (excluding the close-out items) will be marked down to 20% OFF and can be taken home by the customer - first come first served.

To promote our Convention Sale, Sportack will be offering 10% OFF all orders placed by phone, fax, website, or e-mail from February 26, 2001, through March 9, 2001. Don't miss out! ORDER TODAY!

See You At Convention 2001!