RE: IAHA & the internet club

At 06:08 PM 2/8/01, Bob Morris wrote:
>If you all get on the fast track and work with the IAHA we will get what the
>majority of us want. But, it takes work, correspondence, phone calls, and
>being constructive.

I was kind of hoping that instead of writing, calling and all that, that
people would go through the club route which is already established.  The
existence of two internet IAHA clubs should make that easier for a good
number of people.

If you want to promote endurance within IAHA, folks, join one of the IAHA
clubs, online or off!  If you want to join Insallah, email me!

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
           Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html