RE: Article or Ad?

I'll bet the article in Endurance News has something to do with
Singinghearts Farm donating a breeding RD Five Star to AERC for the special
raffle during the convention.  See page 27 of EN for details.  I would also
like to think that the ad on page 32 was paid for and not thrown in as part
of the article.

However,  if any stallion owners out there want to write an article about
their stallion and submit it to EN, I say go for it and see if it gets
published.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Happy Trails,
Marci Cunningham
Bakersfield CA