From: TddWil@aol.com [mailto:TddWil@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 4:41 PM
To: fasterhorses@gilanet.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: IAHA & the internet club

A while back I called to get info about how to sign a horse up for the
recording of points for getting a Legion of Honor(in Endurance). They didn't
even have a brochure they could send, although I will say they were very
helpful and photocopied the info out of a rule book for me. It just seems
that with Endurance being the Arab horse's "thing" that there would be more
promotion for endurance by IAHA. Maybe there are 10 times as many arabs
being
used for show, and endurance isn't seen as popular. I wonder what the
figures
are. I did notice that the Arabian Horse America info does show arabs in
distance riding. I don't know why its so hard to get people to try endurance
or CTR. I've only found 2 victims in almost 4 years!

                     Shelly