baby blues

JB jcbrown@chorus.net
Here it is, freezing outside, I have a cold, my baby has a cold
and I'm just sittin' dreaming of riding.
But I need advise - my little girl is 13 months old and someday
I will just have to buy her a horse to ride.  So how early can
you start?  This spring will I be able to have her ride infront
of me?  Can I lead her on her own horse?  What's practical?
What's reasonably safe?  Helmet - of course, but I'm itching
to get her started, but this spring will make her 1-1/2 years.
Do I have to curb in my desires for another year or can we get
on with it.
Anybody been there, done that?