Re: RC: Night lights

> can anyone sugest a good brand of headlamp for night riding?

Skip the headlamp, you'll simply make a bright circle around a big black
shadow that your horse's head casts.  Teddy at Running bear has a GREAT
flourescent lamp that has velcro on it. You just strap it to your horse's
breastcollar and you get a pool of light with no shadows out in front of
your horse.  You can get the same type light at Home Depot, but I didn't
see any with the velcro already on them.  I put one on Kaboot for the
first time at Liberty and will never be without one again. He loved it
immediately.  It might not be great if you were having to hunt for
markers in trees, so I'd still carry a hand held flashlight, but it's
great for lighting the footing.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.