Re: baby blues

  > Do I have to curb in my desires for another year or can we get
> on with it.
> Anybody been there, done that?

  I took my niece for her first horseback ride when she was 6 months old.
Haven't been able to get her away from horses since. :0)
    My oldest boys were riding at the ages of four and three( they are now
17 and 16). I would have started them sooner but we didn't have horses when
they were younger than that.

Annie Paine
Roscommon, MI