Re: Mules?

Personally, I don't find mules very attractive.  I ENJOY immensely my
strong, intelligent, sure footed and competent Arab who is also very
beautiful to boot.  I guess the beauty is a bonus.  He has great PRs, can be
aggressive when appropriate (pushing the cattle along anyway) and is not in
any way dangerous (but don't tell him that...he wants everyone to think he's
a wild and crazy Arab stallion.  He has a rep to uphold!  I know, I
know...beauty is in the eye of the beholder but what is the saying?  The
outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man?   Please don't flame
me....I KNOW a mule won BC at the NC 50.  But that's still not a good enough
reason for me to want one.
Maggie