Mules?

Why do you suppose more people don't use mules for endurance?
I'd be interested in what your impressions or what your experiences have
been.
I'm starting a mule with the intention of eventually, her replacing my
wonderful Arab.
. The mule is extreemely strong, very fast at all gaits, very
intelligent, sure footed and competent on the trail, and she is also
more agressive and feels slightly potentially dangerous. She has great
PR's too.
So, why don't more people use them?
Comments?
Lynda