Re: RC: Mules?

> Lynda wrote:
>
> Why do you suppose more people don't use mules for endurance?

Er, ...lots of people seem use mules for endurance - or
at least round here they do. Off the top of my head, in
this area my impression is that the mule is the next
most common equine used after the arab (however, I have
absolutely no statistics to back this up <grin>, it's
just an impression).

I'm assuming that, like any other non-arab/slightly heavier-
built equine, mules take a little longer to condition.

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA