Re: Re: Mules?

Ok,  I guess I am going to have to chime in here....

*It requires greater savvy and a good sense of humor to ride and enjoy a
mule.

*Mules HAVE to be trained and ridden the way a horse SHOULD be trained and
ridden.  Mules may forgive, but they never forget.

*Most people are not prepared nor willing to tolerate their mount constantly
thinking for itself and making decisions on its own.

*Well bred mules ARE beautiful... ask anyone who has seen Rudy.

*They don't all bray at night.  The horses at the rides are much more noisy
than Rudy who rarely ever brays at home or at rides.

*I strongly disagree that they take longer to reach condition than an
average Arab.

*If more people would try them, more people would like them... ... the mule
should be a product of two well bred animals or you haven't given the specie
a fair chance.
(no - a 'well bred donkey' is not an oxymoron)

*Mules are not for everyone.

Cindy  (Whoa Mule!)
Rudy (Hee Haw!)