Re: RC: Thoughts on Nat Champs & ROC

    Well not while I am on the BOD ..

    Trailer Race  - going to a ride every other week for the whole
    season to gather up enough points to win the NC. The riders who
    won back then were from ?? oh that's the WEST regions .. and all
    'lighter weights'?? How many really from other regions ran all
    over the country doing 100 milers? Most were  'local'?   Not
    enough 100 milers back then nor now in some regaions.

    The series races had riders going all over for the 2 races and
    then the final race.

    Lets see LAST year we had Jerry - you  know Fruth  overall if
    that counted BUT was 1st HW

    and last year there WERE quite a number of riders from the SE ..

    This year they came from out West - but yes mostly from
    SE/NE/CT/MW   .. and we had how many on both races? Quite a good
    turn out.

    Since we have weight divisions RACES .. there are 4  no 5 National
    Champions ... Works for me - at least till I see something better

    Maybe if we made the qualifications harder   it may mean more  -
    like the ROC .. let the ROC be the one overall super champion ..

    For now I will stay with this one race takes it all - by division
    format .

    Roger R

--
 Roger                            mailto:roger@vmaxept.com