Heavyweight vs. Lightweights

Title: Heavyweight vs. Lightweights

Ya know – I’ve been at several rides this year where being a Heavyweight was a real advantage in getting BC.  The Quicksilver Fall Classic and the SASO CEI-B had Heavyweights winning BC.

And since there are less heavyweights competing, it is easier to get division points.  As a lightweight, I am competing what seems to be like at least half the riders in each ride.

Yeah –stress on the horse – how about the rider?

Gawd this year has been bad farrier work all winter – three sprung shoes before Washoe, truck repair before Wild Wild West, the flu before Quicksilver Fall Classic and now my truck is in the shop.  Was planning to go to Lake Oroville.  This season’s a real bust for me.

Oh well, at least the farrier work is getting better and my truck is getting fixed and I don’t have anthrax.

K.