ProBiotics for Trailering (was blankets for trailering)

"Karen Sullivan" <greymare@jps.net> said:

> OH, makes sense, thanks,  still, can't think it gets enough air in.....
> Karen

I'm not sure it's enough, either.

This conversation has immediate interest to me.  I've been wondering
whether I shouldn't blanket my old mare for her 16-hour trip to
Tennessee (layover in northern Virginia) or try to block up the
openings in my stock trailer.  I *will* put a flymask on her.

Any recommendations for a probiotics regimen?  She's 26 and
does have a tendancy to colic.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA