RE: ProBiotics for Trailering (was blankets for trailering)

I recently tried a product called Trailer Express - it's made by Vita-Flex.
It was highly recommended by the shop owner where I bought it and she had
many stories of horses in the show world traveling much better than normal.
I know my mare drank better at rest stops than normal.  My only complaint
was that it looked like snot when I put it in soaked beet pulp!
Marlene