Gods and Generals

Hello,  i got my check yesterday for the 1 hour fitting for my part that was supposed to be for the 17th of Oct. but was postponed til the 17th of Nov. My part is not as i would have cast myself which would have been a scruffy Rebel.  They have me in a blue coat w/tapered tails, yellow vest, brown pants and shoes and a tie. My part calls for a Tavern Scene where John Wilkes Booth is spouting his demagoguery.  Tho i know who is the Re-enactor Co-Ordinator and want to go see them at their camp time has prevented that.  There are 500 of them camped out in tents and they get a bath every 3 days.  I've also heard they had a hard time w/the horse scenes.  A few broken bones (people) and people who professed to ride fell off at the charge.  More after the shooting.  tom sites