Easy Boot Removal

Hi all,
	Well we finally figured out how to get easy boots off that you have foamed
on.  It can be real bear trying to pry those things off as we have found
out.  To remove them very easily and quickly is simple.  First you soak the
horse's foot with the foamed on easy boot in a bucket of warm water for a
couple of minutes.  Pick up foot and with your hoof pick or a screw driver
drop the heel strap below the shoe or back of foot then take the boot in
your hand and pull it down and it will poop right off.  You may have to pull
a little bit on each side to loosen up the grip of the foam.  Then you soak
the boot for a few more minutes in the warm water (can go to hot now if
necessary and the foam can be removed without a lot of hassle.  Now if we
can do this I am thinking anyone can.  So good luck and foam away.
Team Slow Poke
Kath