Re: RC: Re: Re: Hydrogen Peroxide Treatment

You can use betadine or idoine for cleaning out wounds but you sure wouldn't
give it IV! Hydrogen peroxide acts as both an oxidizing and a reducing agent.
Its oxidizing properties are used in the bleaching of substances, such as hair.
In dilute solutions its oxidixing properties act as a disinfectant. I cannot
understand why anyone would use such a chemical IV.