Really important question/coffee

Angie McGhee Rides2far@juno.com
Boy do you guys do things the hard way!  Buy the single serving coffee
bags (they look like teabags) The night before the ride I set up my cup
with a bag in it.  Next morning add boiling water and whatever else you
want.  Didn't take long till I knew just how long to leave it in to get it
to taste just like my drip coffee maker.  I buy the liquid
creamers...French Vanilla is my favorite...and it's just like
home...except for it's 4 AM, and I'm cold, and sitting on a step stool
listening to the hiss of a lantern,everything is kinda damp, and food
looks disgusting...but other than that, it's just like home!

Angie