Re: RC: Re: Euphemisms

I consider my horse to have a "well-developed sense of self-preservation."
<G>  No horse-eating cattle, palmettos, or *gasp* small dark clumps of dead
leaves hanging over the trail are gonna make a meal out of HIM if he can help
it!!

Dawn in Texas
 and HK Chivas (but mom, that calf only *looked* like it was bolting off in
the opposite direction...it was actually attacking!)