Hydrogen Peroxide Treatment

This past week end I had a friend tell me about having her horse trainer
flush out her horse with a hydrogen peroxide solution mixed with DMSO , B
vitamins and in a dextrose base . This was given intravenusly and done I
believe a total of three times , has anyone else ever heard of such a thing
?
                                                         Drin Becker
                                                         Mtn. Region