Re: RC: Dogs

Kelly..

You know, Sunny does the same thing.  He is very tolerant of quiet dogs,
in fact, my dog Maggie comes over and stands for him to "groom" her.
However, under saddle or otherwise, he will chase strange dogs out of
the pasture...(JUST missed a couple of tails as they went under the
fence) :) and "strike" with his front feet or "cow kick" any dog who
attacks him or gets too close barking.  I have never discouraged
this....I feel he has the right to protect himself.  When I first moved
up to North Georgia, everyone asked wasn't I worried about the Coyotes?
I said, well, yeah.....if one one them gets in Sunny's pasture he could
be in trouble! <grin>

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic