Re: Bin Laden Solution

----- Original Message -----
From: Miller / Jule <millerjule@ectisp.net>

Killing him will only create a martyr.  Holding him prisoner will inspire
his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.  Therefore, I suggest
we do neither.  Let the Special Forces, Seals or whatever covertly capture
him, fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly perform
a complete sex change operation.  Then we return her to Afghanistan to
live as a woman under the Taliban.