AERC National Championship Ride

Just an update on the ride. The 100  mile has 51 entries(we have a couple of last minute new entries) In the junior division we have 3, Featherweight 12, lightweight 18, middleweight12 and 6 in the heavyweight. In the 50 mile, I think we have around 140.
11-jrs, 40-fw, 37-lw, 26 mw, and 26-hw. This is the final call!! Do not miss out on all the fun. We will be starting all the riders out together and not in a staggered start as we discussed. I hope you will all come a help out even if you can't ride, this will be a great time for all us. We are planning on having an endurance riders music jam seesion with Tommy Crain, John Crance and Amy Whelan, and if you want to bring your instument, we would like to hear you too. During the day there will be a couple of clinics held. We will be having full updates of the ride being carried to ridecamp live, we hope you will all be checking out the results and pictures. See you when you all get here, Connie Caudill-Ride manager