Thannk You Susan

Susan,

Thank you for sharing your insights on equine nutrition, metabolism and the
(sometimes) barefoot endurance trail horse.   My horses have all benefited
greatly from your willingness to share  with wit and style, the knowledge
you worked hard to obtain.  I hope you will not be discouraged by the
negative posts you have received.

Best Regards, and prayers for the safe and speedy return of your husband.  I
am also grateful for his willingness to defend our country.

Patty and The Roan
Clayton, WA