Re: Re: forgetful? or need a doctor?

I have not experienced head trauma in myself (despite what some people would
say....) BUT, I showed up to shoe for a girl who had just gotten kicked in
the head (with helmet) and her father asked me if I could get her to go to
the hospital as she was being very argumentive with him and wouldn't
cooperate which was not normal for her. She finally got in my truck and we
had the strangest 'head trauma induced' conversation on the way to the ER.
As we pulled in I asked her if she knew who I was and she piped right up and
said 'of course' and when I pressed her further, she said "Liz Taylor"   OK,
I'll take it!!!!

She recovered in a few hours and told me later she had been watching a Liz
Taylor special on TV the night before.

Laura