RC: Re: Re: forgetful? or need a doctor?

Ummm, what was that you asked?  ;-))

One Christmas long, long ago, I rode my mare in the paddock and was "just having fun" by riding her without saddle and bridle (and helmet) and tearing around the paddock like madmen.  She decided to go one way and I went the other, straight into the corner pole which was 2 x thicker than the normal uprights.  The next thing I remember was lying in hospital with a nurse in a chair asking me what flavour gum I liked, what my name was, what was the name of my dog, etc, etc, etc,  THAT was 2 weeks later!

So, moral of the story?  1) ride with a helmet and 2) ... sorry I forgot what number 2 was ;-))

Kristene
Cindy B. - now you know what makes me so strange, huh?