Re: RC: High-line/setting up camp

In a message dated 09/17/2001 5:15:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time, SquareRock@aol.com writes:

I leave the clip about a foot or so above the ground.  He lays down and sleeps on a line great.

When we camp for endurance we use high lines so the horses can move about, of course they have access to a very large bucket of water and hay at all times and the line is loose enough that they could lay down if they choose. But only our stallion does lay down, the mare & gelding sleep standing. But this system has worked very well for us and them.

Maria