RE: Re: Halter Bridle Combos

Jennifer,
I've never used a curb bit personally, so I don't know if the bit hangers
would possibly interfere with the action.  But I can certainly understand
your concern there.  One thing with my halter bridle and using the extension
from the poll/cheek piece is that the cheek pieces are able to slide around
the noseband.  They are not fixed in a specific place, so will sit in the
place that fits your bit and your horse the best.

I also have a "add on" or "bridle converter" option.  It's one I definitely
like and always carry spares of, just in case I lose a primary bridle, break
something or have some other reason for a change.  I use real heavy duty
snaps and make the browband piece that goes around the halter big enough for
any type halter.

It has an option of a loop through the bit or a snap to the bit for easy
changing of bits.

Research is fun, yes?

Marlene