From: Gracelyn11@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2001 7:07 PM
Subject: RC: sand in beet pulp

I haven't found sand but big pieces of meat and grizzle!!!!  I couldn't tell
when
it was dry, but after soaking it overnight, then mixing it in my grain with my
hand, I started feeling it.  It really grossed me out.  Alot of times I
wouldn't
soak it, just add water and grain and feed it to them.  I feel terrible now,
knowing
what they were eating.  Gracelyn and Rushcreek Equal