Wild West Ride

I just wanted to thank ride manager Robert Ribley, head vet Melissa Ribley,
and all the awesome volunteers that worked so hard for the 3rd annual Wild
West ride.  This was our second year doing the 30 mile LD and despite the
dust (it was pouring rain last year), it was a beautiful ride, and one of
the best marked trails I've seen.  The meal Saturday night was delicious and
everyone was helpful and friendly.  Thanks!!!

Dede,
Kathy, &
Christy