Horsemeat/Thanks everyone

Thanks to everyone who 'corrected' (for lack of a better word, although I didn't feel chided or offended) me for saying people don't eat horsemeat (or whatever my exact words were).
I must not have made myself clear.  I was referring to a comment about horsemeat being a staple food.  It never has been.

Gotta run, been offline for a few days & my isp is having to specially download my messages because you guys talk too much!

:-)

Antoinette (& thanks to whoever that was that complimented me on my name)