Re: Tevis trip

OK Lisa, now you had better post a picture of your horse on RideCamp so we
(Californians) can see how typey and refined her/his head and body is.

OBVIOUSLY there are more California riders because THAT'S where the ride
takes place.  IF Florida had such a classic ride as the Tevis, I am sure
there would be a high percentage of Floridians there.  Also, if Florida had
such a classic and hard ride as the Tevis, I am sure the average completion
rate would be similar.

Melody
A proud Californian... with tough, pretty arab horses... Will send pics upon
request.