sport saddles

The "original" Bob Marshall sportsaddle is what most people here on ridecamp
are talking about. Jeannie Stewart - Spears and others sell it. The Circle Y
version is different. I have tried both of mine on my average arab. The
Circle Y has a wider front and didn't fit. The original is not as wide. I'm
sure someone that sells them could tell you more.

                         Shelly