Gods and Generals

Hello,  Central Casting called and they want me for for a part.  Unfortunatly, they wanted me on the 25th and for the same reason i told Tony Beneditti i couldn't be Pacific Norths Chef d'Cook or for the  USA East its my anniversery and i want to spend the time with my wife.  They did say they were gonna call back for a shoot in Oct. cause i told them my time restraints for v2b in Sept. Somethings in life are more important than being in a movie.  be at peace.  tom sites