Conflict of Interest

Kerry kerrydykes@yahoo.com
Hope, we vote on a regular basis to elect members of the BOD -- to
represent us.  Similar to congress, the senate, and
the presidency.  Does George W. consult with me and the several hundred
million other folks out there before making
a decision on how the US is going to interact with the UN?  I don't think
so. To do so would bring decision-making to
a standstill.

We trust (and I use that term very loosly when it comes to George W.), the
elected official to make the best decision
possible based on the information available.  I believe in this case,
Barney and the BOD have more information than
we do, and a better grasp of some of the intracacies and ramifications of
their decision.

If you dislike their decision contact them directly with your concerns.
It's possible some of your concerns are
valid,  however I see the allegations of our BOD members being "on the
TAKE" as you stated several times as being
libelous, it diminishes your credibility,  and it doesn't  have any place
on Ridecamp.

Kerry