Gu...Thanks

Thanks for the input on Gu and other snack ideas.  I appreciate it!  I
had forgotten about tomatoe juice.  That is something I definetly like.
Also, the bananas as a breakfast.  I used to eat those sports bars back
when my husband and I were in the bodybuilding scene.  For some reason
now I just can't do it.  I think due to the fact that they do take some
effort to eat and are so dry, plus I don't like things too sweet.  Also,
they are hideous after they've been mashed in a saddlepack and heated
up.  Some strange chemical reaction must happen to them!

Kris