Re: RC: Starting CTRs/LD

  Of course Arabs are the breed of choice for
endurance, they were orginally bred for this sport. I
am not suggesting that Paints are as good or better
than Arabs as a whole.(ya'll can stop emailing me now
:)) My point is there are lots of varience within the
breed and it irks me when a general sweeping asumption
is made of any breed. Not all Paints/QH's are the
heavy muscled "bull dog" type, not all Arabs are small
and flighty, not all Saddlebreds are high strung and
so forth. To even imply that a certain breed is unable
to go the longer distances is absurd. We all know each
horse is an individual and should be evaluated on
his/her own merits and not excused simply because
he/she ia a Paint, App, Paso, Saddlehorse, ect.
   Yes I was playing devils advocate simply because
this is a pet peeve of mine, so I couldn't resist! My
bad...hehe

Penny & Daisy