Re: RC: Starting CTRs/LD

In a message dated 7/27/01 2:16:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
julienne.rha.b@bayer.com writes:

.  No where in my message did I say
that ALL paints cannot do longer distance.  Please don't take my words out
of
context.

Yabbut, I'd like to see the stats on Paint horses doing endurance (in case
anybody missed the debate. that would be over 50 miles and beyond).  I'll bet
there aren't many!  I love my Paint horses, but when I wanted to try 100
milers I switched to Arabs.

Sylvia