nice stallion/Crabbet

Hi Ridecampers; Just wanted to share that I found a very nice stallion named Ibn Aulrab, up by Clovis California area.  He looks really good, and I saw a video of his first born, it was really funny. They put him with a Shetland to babysit him when he was a baby, to keep him company, and he bred the Shetland. This little fat black mare. She then presented the family with a colt the next year, and he is so cute, he is like a miniature Arab. Talk about type. He was trotting by his mom the shetland, who has that funny little pony/dog trot that they do, and he had a BIG trot, looked like a dressage horse. Tail up, head arched, nice dish, and 11 hands high! Unbelievable. Talk about a test foal!  it was hilarious. Anyway, that is another nice Aulrab son for you Crabbet enthusiasts out there.  Sincerely, Beth Glover