Re: RC: Boz saddles

Well well Mr. Steve. Calm down. It can't be that bad. : . )
Why would you say something like that without an explanation? I love my Boz
saddle and wish I had another. Saving up for my second. They are one of the
most comfortable saddles I've ever had the privilege of sitting on. I know
Boz is not the easiest of people to deal with and his prices are something to
be considered but junk? Not by a long shot.
Please explain to Ridecamp why you consider them to be junk. Very interested
in what you have to say. Thank you. Deb