Re: RC: Re: One for the Books/sponges

> Angie....
>
> You gotta be kidding?  Tie it to your wrist?  REALLY?

Not tight. It's a loop that won't tighten up.   It's big enough to slip
out of, and my cotton string is thin enough to break before it yanks my
arm off anyway.  That's not to say that I haven't had some wild rides
while dragging a tree, or riding a galloping horse with a sponge and
string wrapped around a hind leg! :-O

Angie