Boz saddles

Mike has a Boz and he has been using it but, only after making
some major changes.  HE moved the strirrups back about 4 inches
to get in balance with any horse he rode it on.  He also uses a
PVC cinch with it otherwise the horses were rubbing raw.  It is
not a comfortable saddle for the rider...at least not for us.  I
will not sit in it unless forced to .....I feel like my whole
body is out of whack and I can't ride anywhere in balance even
with the stirrups moved back.  NOw, mike does ride it but, has
adjusted his riding to fit hte saddle.   Unfortunately when you
pay that kind of money for a saddle it's hard to not use
it....to justify the amount spent.  It does seem to work on the
horses but, we use our own padding and not the panels that came
with it.  .....I would look into other saddles before spending
money on this one.

june

ours is for sale too....any takers?????