Pine Tree 100 (Maine)

Kathy Brunjes brunjesk@cmhc.org
Sorry, folks - I'm still a little brain dead from the weekend, and I can't
give you the "official" results from the 30,50 or even the 100 - but I can
give you the first 8 finishers of the 100, and who else I know
completed....as soon as Tom fires up the laptop and prints a list for me,
I will post to Ridecamp...in the meantime, here are the 100s, as I know
them/it!

1st - Rita Swift (Cass)
2nd - Connie Walker (Smoke)
3rd - Valerie Kanavy (Bear Cat)
4th - Becky Harris (Honey)
5th - Steve Rojek (Finally) - BC
6th - Dinah Rojek (Phoenix) - tied for BC
7th - Lynne Gilbert (Chagall)
8th - Kathy Brunjes (Ali Darkness)

I think Cia Reis, on Rita Swift's Jayel, was 9th and Heather Hoynes on
Just Bill was 10th...and Mary Kornwulf on Shiloh was 11th (10th and 11th
might be reversed) - somewhere in there Gus Politis, John Stacey, Nancy
Roeber-Moyer, Kay Bond all completed the 100

It was beautiful weather for riding - low 70s, low humidity, overcast
during the "hottest" part of the day, and sprinkles of rain to refresh us
off-and-on!  Not your usual Maine weather for July....

I promise to post a better finish list as soon as I have it...

Kathy