Re: Re: treeless saddles

Hey everyone!-

Endurance barrel racing!<g>

>It was designed for barrel racers  who are claiming that it's shaving
>minutes off their rides.  The horses aren't getting pinched at the withers
>by a solid tree when they make those hairpin turns.

Just how big are those patterns, anyway? <g> :)

Hi Tara -

Hope you didn't mind the little joke from a former barrel racer<g>. The
times normally average 17 seconds. But seriously, please let us know more
about this saddle as you test it. I ride Treeless, treed, bareback pad, and
I also have two of my own "homebuilt" treeless. I'm always interested in new
stuff.

Cheryl in WNY

I'm emailing the maker today for more info.