Conformation, neck and otherwise: Rule Of Threes

At 07:20 AM 7/4/01 -0700, you wrote:

>Ah Marv, you just read that neck thing in Marguerite Henry's booke, "King
>of the Wind"
>
>However, having not heard it for about 30 years, I think I'll get my
>haystring and go check it out too!

Nah, I heard it from my business/horse partner who heard it from Wayne Sasser
who heard it from some horse trader who heard it from a little old Amish
lady who
heard it from one of the ladies at her quilting circle who worked at the
haystring
factory...

Marv "I can read and I can comprehend.  I just can't
do them both at the same time." Walker
Indiana & Wisconsin Clinic Info: http://MarvWalker.com.clinic.htm