Re: barefoot - long

Hi Bob,

Thanks for a great post in answer to my longer than necessary post!! I mean it.
I will have some more thoughts on it later and will post more as I formulate
more questions to you. Your horses' records are impressive by anyone's
standards. And this was the kind of answers, or life experiences I was looking
for.... or more specifically, the first hand stuff you have experienced. Not
just talkers (like me and others) but actual doers with meat behind what they
say.

more later
toni
central oregon