softride

I do believe you miss the point of Howard's post.  He made a mistake that many make when they first start riding endurance.  He learned from it.  Now he would like others to learn from it.  I hope it never happens to you but one never knows what will happen when one deals with horses and distance riding.. None of us are perfect and we can all learn from each other's mistakes. Jeanie